Rare Dessert and Dinner Plates
|Price:||Price on Request|
|Average Rating:||Not Rated|
Details: Rare dessert and dinner Silhouett plates by legendary designer Vera Neumann (1907-1993) as well as cups, saucers, and bowls black pepper by Vera. Matte black and white stoneware, circa 1960s, with enameled designs of flowers and butterflies. Dinner and dessert Silhouette plates mix well with black pepper cups, bowls, and saucers all made in Japan by Mikasa.
Price: Price on request
The set comes with:
- 7 “silhouette” pattern dessert plates
- 11 “silhouette” pattern dinner plates
- 14 “black pepper” pattern saucers (6 1/4 inch diameter)
- 14 “black pepper” pattern cups
- 8 “black pepper” pattern bowls
- 1 “black pepper” pattern sugar bowl
Who is Vera? An innovator and one of the most successful female entrepreneurs of her time, Vera built her company on a radical philosophy: fine art should be accessible to everyone, not just a select few. Known for her iconic images of cheerful flowers, trendy geometrics, and vibrant ladybugs, she believed people should surround themselves with beauty.